COVID-19 IgM/IgG test kit
Product Features of COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
• Portable: No additional equipment or instruments required
• Flexible: Can be applied with fingertip blood, serum, plasma or whole blood samples
• Simple: Easy to use with basic steps.
• Quick: Within ten minutes clarity on results with high accuracy.
• Certified: CE-IVD certified, ISO 13485:2016.
Easy to use COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit
1. Bring Test Kit to room temperature.
2. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
3. Apply 10 μL of fingertip blood, serum, plasma, whole blood sample and two drops of diluent (about 80 μL) to fill line.
4. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes.
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM test kit (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The combination use of lgM and lgG test can detect virus infection and the immune effectively:
• IgM/IgG positive indicates recent infection with SARS-COV-2 and positive blood test for double antibody.
• IgM positive indicates recent infection with SARS-COV-2, IgM has appeared in the blood.
• IgG positive indicates that SARS-COV-2 has been infected, IgM has disappeared.
• Negative result indicates neither antibody is present.
• Clinical COVID-19 detection and screening
• COVID-19 detection at Immigration Border
• Self-testing at home
• Screening at schools, universities and companies before reopening
We are offering Covid 19 test kits to government bodies and pharmaceutical enterprises only.
Pls use this contact form for any inquiry:
What is COVID-19?
Coronaviruses (CoV) form a large family of viruses that can cause mild colds to severe pneumonia in humans.
How is the virus transmitted?
According to information available to date, there is a possibility of human-to-human transmission by droplet or smear infection. The risk of human-to-human transmission is relatively low and, according to current information, slightly higher than that of influenza. In comparison, measles viruses are 5-7 times more comfortable to transmit.
How does the disease manifest itself?
Common signs of an infection with the new coronavirus include fever, coughing, and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, the virus can cause pneumonia, kidney failure, and, mainly if serious other diseases already exist, death. Mainly mild forms of the disease occur, which do not require inpatient care.
How long is the incubation period?
Currently, it is assumed that the incubation period is usually 2-7 days (max. up to 1-14 days).
– How long is the contagious time?
The duration of infectiousness is currently assumed to be from one day before the onset of the disease up to 2 days after the end of symptoms, but at least 10 days, and therefore remains open.
How is the disease treated?
Treatment is symptomatic, i.e., by alleviating the symptoms of the disease, such as antipyretic drugs. Vaccination is not available.
Who is at risk?
Above all, people who have close contact with a person suffering from a novel coronavirus infection or who have died (e.g., family members, medical staff, without appropriate protective equipment) are at risk. To a much lesser extent, travelers from China and all risk areas (daily changes possible) who unknowingly had contact with a person suffering from SARS-CoV-2 could be at risk of infection.
Blokkx Ltd. Malta , 2020
We are investing in Blockchain technology. Due to the actual crisis we are working on various solutions to monitor the development of the virus spreading
About Blokkx. We invest in the development of blockchain technologies to be well-positioned today for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
The number of transactions with blockchain is growing in geometric progression. We have set ourselves the goal of advising companies on the many possible uses of blockchain technology and developing tailor-made solutions, for example in the financial services and medical sector,
Also, we are actively investing in blockchain development so that this innovative technology can soon unfold its full potential. For instance, we are currently participating in various projects and are committed to integrating a large number of existing blockchain technologies into usable systems across all industries.
Chinese insurance companies rely on blockchain in the fight against the Coronavirus China has been facing challenges since the appearance of the Coronavirus. The number of people infected continues to rise, and the number of deaths is increasing steadily. Insurers, in particular, are having problems in settling the claims that arise. Accordingly, startups have taken the first steps to introduce automated processing of insurance claims....